Uptime guaranteed by
1H server monitoring
Mckinney's Automotive Repair is now an AC Delco full service, Registered repair and NYS Inspection facility that provides repairs for all makes and models of automobiles. From general auto repair to transmission repairs, alignments and engine diagnostics. We can have your car running like new again. We do it all through our full service shop. All phases of auto and light truck service and repair. We are the home of the $19.95 Oil change using a semi synthetic blend oil. We also are a motorcycle inspection facility. Chris Mckinney, owner of Mckinney's Automotive Repair is an ASE certified master mechanic with over 30 years experience. Former senior mechanic at a large GM, Cadillac car dealership in the Queensbury area. We can provide the quality and expertise you expect from a major auto repair center. From general check overs, routine maintenance, and solid advice to major overhauls and complex electrical work, we'll save you time and money and reduce the stress of auto service. If you're looking for quality auto repair at affordable rates, you'll find it at Mckinney's Automotive Repair . The next time you have auto repair troubles with your car or light truck, bring it down to Mckinney's Automotive Repair and let our mechanic take a look!
- $19.95 Oil change everyday price Using Synthetic blend oil up to 5 quarts. Most domestic and foreign cars. Cartridge filters extra.
- $59.95 Front end allignments.
- $99.95 coolant system flush, Includes 2 gallons of coolant and test.
- $159.95 Transmission flush with synthetic blend ATF. Check transmission for any leaks, exchange fluid up to 15 Quarts.Top off with transmission conditioner.
Here are some tips from Mckinney's automotive Repair on how to choose a good auto repair shop for your needs:
- Ask your friends and associates for recommendations based on their auto repair experience.
- Look for a well-organized and clean facility. This shows that they take pride in what they do.
- Look for certifications and evidence of current training of staff. Be sure the certifications are in the areas that you require.
- Look for a facility that offers a written warranty on parts and labor.
- Use a facility that maintains auto repair records.
- If in doubt about a facility, check with local agencies, such as the Better Business Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Download an informative, free booklet from ACDelco that answers commonly asked car care questions here at http://www.acdelco.com/pdf/Knowledge_Is_Power_booklet.pdf
Summer weather is on its way, make sure your car or truck is ready: Plan ahead. Mechanical failures isn't something that you want while on the road for vacation. Checking your tire pressure once a week can save you money on fuel and can save you from replacing costly tires prematurely. Have your tires rotated at least every other oil cange. Check your owners manual for the different grades of oil that are recommended for winter and summer. In most cases a 5w30 or 5w20 oil will work. All filters and fluids should be inspected and replaced at the factory recommended intervals to assure proper operation under warm weather conditions. If your battery is within one year of its warranty period have it tested. Having clean and tight connections, no corrosion, and proper fluid levels are a necessity. If you are planning a vacation have your car inspected for those long drives. Its much cheaper to have your auto repairs done close to home and avoid potential break downs on the road. Check tires - thin or uneven tread wear does not provide good traction and can be very dangerous. Cut or damaged sidewalls are also weak areas that can collapse. Inspect all lights to assure they are functional, lack of light for illumination or visibility can be deadly. With warmer temperatures on its way it's a good idea to have your heating/cooling system checked and/or flushed. It is important to keep this system working properly to avoid costly head gasket replacement. Be sure your windshield wipers function properly and wipe cleanly. Be sure your windshield washer fluid is topped up and sprays properly. Old, damaged or loose rubber hoses and drive belts can cause your vehicle to be inoperable. Have a professional inspect them.